The EZ “Pro” Ice Floor Cover is the ideal product for your next dry floor event. The structural properties of woven and continuous strand fiberglass along with the lightweight features of foam will provide your facility with a product that will not absorb water – this eliminates rotting and gives you a storage area that is odor free. The high density composition also eliminates the worry of your ice cover sticking to the ice. Standard thickness is 1” – other thicknesses available. Lamination also available.
- Made of closed-cell foam
- Nominal 1” thick, 4’x8’ sheets, grey in color
- Lightweight for easy installation and removal (2.77 lbs. per sq. ft.)
- Will not absorb moisture or stick to the ice surface
- Will not buckle or warp with changes in temperature
- Durable construction, lasts for years
- Approximate R-value of 2